Information for Parents
Your children will love their stay with us, but it’s also important that you are fully informed, so here’s the important information you need to make sure your child gets the most from their experience.
The things your child will need on a day camp
- A packed lunch and snack for break-time in an insulated container with a frozen ice pack.
- A refillable water bottle with your child’s name on it
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Trainers, walking boots or wellies or other sturdy footwear
- Sun cream and a hat
- Insect repellent
Things your child won't need
- Mobile phone – we’re not against them, but encourage that they are kept in bags and only used for essential contact
- Money – From 2020 we will be providing a tuck shop onsite
- Gadgets – it’s a screen free week
- Valuables such as expensive watches and non-essential jewellery